Sunday, December 23, 2012

Baby Brooklyn

Liz and I became best friends in High School after I moved to Washington. I have so many fun memories with this girl. We graduated high school together and moved to USU as roommates where we continued to have a blast together. She got married our second year of college and now has a beautiful baby! We don't get to see each other often, so it was so great to both take the time to finally make it happen this weekend! In between wedding celebrations on Thursday, we met them at Fashion Place mall. It was so nice to catch up and meet her beautiful baby girl, Brooklyn. Oh my she is such a doll. She has the cutest chubby cheeks! Liz and Chris seem like naturals as parents and it made me so happy to see them loving their life so much. Love you Lizzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment