Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sister Sleepover

My little sister, (I shouldn't call her that because she looks like my older sister), drove up for a sleepover this weekend! It was her first long drive by herself since getting her license. Such a big girl :) I love this gal and feel so blessed to have her as my best friend. As the years go on we just get closer and closer and it's so fun to see her becoming such an amazing woman. Who woulda thought my 'annoying' little sister could grow up to be such a perfect friend I love to hang out with?! We worked all night on projects that can't yet be revealed, but it was a big success. Just wait and see. Zach got us all Chinese food for dinner and we watched The Holiday which put us all to sleep on the couch. We slept in, did some DI and Sam's Club shopping, then cozied up on the couch some more until she left. So fun to have her stay with us. Can't wait for her to come live in Logan in a few years!!


1 comment: