31 Weeks
- Both babies head down! Great news if they stay this way so I can have a shot at a vaginal delivery. Bad news on the extra pressure I feel now :(
- They were measured again last Wednesday and Baby A was at 3 pounds 7 ounces, and Baby B at 4 pounds 2 ounces. That's a solid almost 8 pounds of human in me!
- Feeling hiccups almost every day. Cutest thing ever.
- Stretch marks have made their official debut, but just around my belly button.
- It's gotten really hard to find anything to wear comfortably these days. Even my maternity clothes are getting too small and won't cover this big belly of mine. This means I only get dressed when it's necessary. No surprise visits please :)
- Contractions and Braxton Hicks continue to increase. Every time I get up from sitting or laying down, switch sides in the night, use the bathroom, etc, they happen. I've been able to get consistent ones stopped successfully this week, so no visits to the hospital!
- Walking around/standing up is getting harder. Being up for 30 minutes max seems to be my limit before I'm exhausted again and have an irritated uterus getting mad at me.

You deserve a big prize or present or something when these babies are born for being the amazing, tiny mother to carry two!
ReplyDelete(Other than, you know, the obvious present of two babies:)
ReplyDeletehaha those babies will be the best prize! but i guess it wouldn't hurt to hint for something extra from Zach...massage maybe? :)
ReplyDeleteso excited!!!!!!!!!! you look amazing!
ReplyDeleteI love it when people admit that they spend their days at home not entirely dressed.... because I feel better about doing it myself as well! It's just too darn hot when you're pregnant anyway!
ReplyDelete