Monday, August 19, 2013

33 Weeks

33 Weeks
  • Fastest week yet and time just keeps speeding up with my schedule getting busier and busier. 
  • Not many changes this week. With starting work, my feet saw their first brutal swelling. I'm lucky I haven't had to deal with swelling up to this point, but those poor feet are getting huge from me being up and moving more.
  • Babies still constantly moving and active in my belly :) I feel them playing around really low a lot, and often can't see those movements anymore because of how big my belly is. 
  • First day of kindergarten is tomorrow and I'm anxious to see how it will go. Zach thinks this week will put me into labor and we will have the babies by the weekend. I think we've still got 2 more weeks before that happens. We'll see who is right.
  • Suuuuuperrrrr uncomfortable but that's to be expected. I got a new and heavier duty belly sling this week that includes 3 separate velcro pieces that totally harnesses things in and helps a lot with the weight.

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute!! haha I secretly think this first week back at school could put you into labor as well! But you are super woman so who knows! It was so good to see you today! I love ya!

    ReplyDelete