Friday, August 9, 2013

Forever Family

Jamie and Brent got to be sealed to their Makhi this morning. It ended up working out best for them to be sealed in the Logan temple. Score! It was such a beautiful sealing. So much love. I loved watching this family that means so much to me in such a happy moment in their life. Makhi was perfect and looked so handsome.

Mom, Jacob, and Emily spent the night so after the sealing we visited grandparents for Jake to see them, went to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings, and checked out Jake's apartment. He will be living in Glenwood which is where I lived during the time I met Zach and fell in love. So fun to go back there! Had to take a pic :)

1 comment:

  1. So exciting for Jamie and Brent! Also - so WEIRD to see Glenwood, it feels like forever ago :)

    ReplyDelete