Tuesday, July 5, 2011

House Update

I finally have proof that our house is going to be in existence. My in-laws told us that you haven't learned patience until you build a home, and we are learning what that means :) We drive by it a few times a week to see the progress and it is coming along very slowly. We finally have a foundation poured and that is exciting to us! Right now, we are looking at being done probably at the beginning of October. It is exciting/overwhelming/stressful/and a blessing all in one when I think about this big next step. I will keep this updated with pictures as things change...just don't expect anything soon!

 This is the 2 car garage!! Probably one of the things we are most excited about. No more scraping wind shields in the morning or storing camping gear/etc in a packed closet!

This will be the living room and kitchen. Once walls get up it will make more sense I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment