Saturday, July 23, 2011

Oregon Road Trip

My older brother Braden decided to move back to Utah for a bit. He has lived in Oregon for the past year. My dad invited me along to drive up to Oregon and help move his stuff back. My dad and I had never had a trip just the two of us so it was great to have some daddy daughter time. I know it won't come along a lot so I'm glad we got to go together. I sure love him. We drove 28 hours in just 3 days. Wooot! We luckily had a great book on tape that we both were able to get hooked on and we were able to finish it (a whole 17 hours of it).

We just spent one day in Oregon once we were there. We went to the coast and enjoyed the beauty of the Northwest. It really is so gorgeous. So green and alive. We spent the day visiting different beaches and Braden took us to his favorite sushi place. I was really wanting to venture out and finally try sushi--I did my best but I've learned I am just not a sushi girl. Darn.

Here is the trip in some pictures.

















No comments:

Post a Comment