Monday, August 1, 2011

Farewell brother...

I can't believe my little brother is all grown up and leaving on a mission already.

 Sunday was his farewell talk in church. He was supported by so much family and friends. Lucky boy. My sister also spoke, a group of our boy cousins sang, and my Mom got to speak as well because of extra time at the end. I loved getting to hear from so many members of my family! I was so impressed with Jacob. He spoke on gratitude. Watching him up at the pulpit looking so much like a missionary and speaking so comfortably and maturly got me emotional. I love the man he is becoming and we are so proud of his decision to serve the Lord and our church for the next two years. After his talk everyone came to my family's house for visiting and eating :)






I'm sure going to miss him being home when we visit. And the funny/entertaining personality he brings to family gatherings. Love you brother! Watch out Tucson--you are in for a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment