Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dinner Date

Zach earned us a gift certificate to Le Nones by referring a family to build with one of his contractor friends. We finally got to use it last night for our last dinner date for a while. We'd never been there before and it was such a cute old house turned into an Italian restaurant. The food was delicious and there was even a live guitar player serenading everyone. We spent the rest of the night finalizing a commercial we've been working on for our family party tomorrow (I might post it later) and we just spent hours cracking up at ourselves. Literally until 1am and Zach even would have to walk out of the room to hide his laughing from our recording. It was such a fun night. I feel like he's leaving me forever and like I need all these pictures of us to remember him by! So I made him do a little photo shoot with me. I love my best friend so much!






This morning we slept in and stayed in bed forever. We love lazy mornings. I don't want them to end! We had scones and honey butter for breakfast-our FAV! Now we let the final lists of never-ending things to do begin as we count down the final days to Canada! Packing, haircuts, packing, studying, packing, finals, last minute shopping, packing, family party, packing, final attempts at selling, packing, dentist, packing, cell phone service change, packing, oil change, packing. Woot!

2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to go there, but I've heard it's a little out of our price range... so I'm jealous you got to go there for free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha cute pictures karkar. i want to see the commercial!

    ReplyDelete