We had a great easter sunday. This was the first year I actually took the time to put together a basket for us. It was fun to get some little surprises for Zach. I got him a beard trimmer he's been wanting and he's lookin fiiine :) I made us take an easter picture.
Teaching sunbeams was so great. I didn't think they would really get the real story of Easter but they sure surprised me. I love their innocent minds and tender spirits. Their sweet comments had me feeling the spirit the whole lesson. Even during snack time they were pretending their goldfish were dying then being resurrected. I loved it!
After church we spent the day with zachs parents. We were fed a delicious dinner and played Eye to Eye. My parents also came for a quick visit after seeing the grandparents. Relaxing day full of thoughts about my savior and the powerful gift he gave to each of us. The knowledge of being able to be resurrected and live eternally with those I love is a truth that runs deep in my heart. It brings so much peace where fear and sadness could so easily be. My favorite talk to reflect on Christ is by Elder Holland - And None Were With Him. I'm thankful for the experience this Sunday to be able to ponder those words again and have the spirit testify to me of its truthfulness.
Gigs In Prague #13 October '26
22 hours ago
glad you had a good easter cutie pie!!
ReplyDelete