Then decision is final- Our summer will be spent in Calgary, Canada!
Zach has been recruited to go sell Vivint in Canada for the summer by some friends from our old ward. Over the past month or so we've been learning, asking, researching, praying, and thinking and it's official. Zach has some big goals and dreams and I am so confident that he is going to be able to make them a reality. Vivint is a home automation and security company with some really awesome products. From learning all about it, it's a product we both really believe in and are excited about sharing with people! The company has some really amazing opportunities in Canada and great potential for the buyers there. Zach is absolutely thrilled about getting the opportunity to go sell his little heart out! We know it's going to be hard work but if anyone knows how to work hard, it's Zach-it comes in the blood of the Johnson's I think. Everything we've been learning about this opportunity and experience makes Zach even more anxious to get out there and work hard.
Last night we got to meet the office manager and regional manager from Calgary and it was a great experience. I really felt their genuine sincerity about this company and what they do and also in making Zach have a successful summer. We also got to learn about how Vivint is really service oriented and has many goals related to charity work and that made us even more excited about getting to be a part of that. We feel so good and at peace in our hearts about this decision and have some high hopes for what it is going to do for our little family. Not just the potential to help us feel more financially secure, but also for all the opportunities for personal growth it is going to give for Zach. Zach is going to be surrounded by such a great group of people who are there for the right reasons and I am just excited for him to have this experience. He will be leaving at the beginning of May and come home a few days before the next semester of school at the end of August.
Of course this comes with some sacrifices that we had to think about, but we know it's going to be worth it in the end. This decision means we will be apart for 2 months as I will need to stay in Utah finishing out the school year and some trainings in June. Also, Zach has decided to sacrifice going on the Romania trip. This was such a hard decision for us, but if we want to be serious about this it just wouldn't be a smart decision to leave the work for 2 weeks right in the middle of it. So I'll still be going with my family but Zach will stay in Canada. I'm super sad about the thought of not getting to experience the trip with Zach. In fact it makes me cry to think too much about it. But I really am proud of Zach and him wanting to work so hard for us. So after I get back, I'll head to Canada for the month of July where I'll get to be with my husband for a change and also have a blast with all the wives :) My family is going to come up at the end of July and we are going to visit some sites then they will take me home early so I can get ready for the next school year!
I'm not looking forward to the time apart...thank goodness we have things like skype these days! But I'm excited to support Zach through this adventure! It will make for some lasting memories I'm sure. Wish us luck!
Gigs In Prague #13 October '26
22 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment