We LOVE the Ellen Show. On her show lately, she's been doing a segment called the 'Ellen's Dance Dare'. She asks her viewers to dance behind random people without them knowing, then to send her the videos. She shows them on her show and it is so hilarious! Emily and I decided to give it a try today. We went to Walmart-where we thought it would be the most socially acceptable to act this way :) This video is absolutely ridiculous but we have no shame...obviously. We want to be on Ellen! Watch if your want a good laugh
Gigs In Prague #13 October '26
22 hours ago
Okay, I definitely just laughed out loud at this. Holy smokes...that was too funny :)
ReplyDeleteI see the future of the next McKenna family reunion! How funny! You are great! :) I hope you make it on Ellen!
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious! After watching yours, my husband and I starting watching a bunch of others on Youtube. We both agreed that your moves deserved to make it onto the show! Too funny!
ReplyDelete-so funny Karli & Emily. -cracking up. Who was the videographer?! (Zach's my guess.)
ReplyDeletehahahaha. this is hilarious!! and the masks?! genius.
ReplyDelete