In Junior High, my best friend and I would get season passes to Lagoon every summer. We lived Lagoon. Roller coasters have always been something I love and have never been afraid of. I love the thrill, the butterflies, the adrenaline, all of it. I haven't been back in years and Emily has been wanting me to go with her for a while now. Now that I'm 'single' again, it was the perfect time to finally get to Lagoon again with my sis. This time around I came to the realization that my body is older...unfortunately my head now likes to hurt and my stomach likes to think it wants to throw up when I go on roller coasters. It's so dumb and frustrating how my body has changed so much! Good thing Emily was patient with me and took breaks with me after going on the big rides. They of course were still super fun, just not super fun to feel so crappy afterward. Proof that YES I am older than this girl...
We enjoyed Dippin Dots, the perfect sunshine, people watching lots of crazy people/couples, and having a day of sister time. Thanks Mersy for inviting me to play with you! I love you and that we are friends :)


I know exactly what you mean! We went with my husband's family a while ago, and the swings about did me in...
ReplyDeleteRemember when we rode the rocket 26 times? I'm pretty sure we did re-entry and blast off 13 times each.
ReplyDeleteThat was the best.