Vivint does contests for the wives during the summer to get them involved. This month was a movie contest and we had to dress up as a movie out this summer and go it/take a picture. Garth and Amanda photoshopped it and made it look pretty legit!
Please go to my Facebook page and click on this picture on my timeline, then 'like' it to help us win! We need the most likes and some other offices have WAY more wives than us to vote. So please go 'like' it!
***some people are telling me they can't see it on my timeline. SO I think they might have set it to only friends can see the picture. So if you can't see it on my page, become friends with 'Arm Summer' then 'like' the picture from there. I know it's a hassle but we are in it to win it, so it would be awesome if you helped us out!
Gigs In Prague #13 October '26
22 hours ago

This contest poster is hilarious. I love it!
ReplyDelete