Monday, May 13, 2013

19 Weeks

19 Weeks
  • Each baby is 6 inches and 8 1/2 ounces.
  • Officially switched to maternity pants and couldn't be happier. Man they are so comfy. 
  • It has started to be more difficult to find comfortable positions when relaxing/sleeping. Excited to get to use my new 'snoogle' body pillow my mom got me for Mother's Day to help with that!
  • Having to sit more at work while I teach. It's near impossible to do this with kindergarteners, but I take any moment I can to sit. My body tells me it's necessary. 
  • Was diligent in making some specific changes to my diet, but saw no luck in it helping the throw ups :(
  • 2 more days until we learn their gender!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Karli! I'm new to your blog and I love it! You are so diligent at writing and it's so fun to hear how you're doing! I'm excited for you to learn the gender. That really makes things real, I tell ya! Best luck! You look so cute pregnant and will be the best mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better not wait too long before telling the blog what their gender is cuz I'm dying here! :)

    ReplyDelete