Saturday evening, Brent, Jamie, and Makhi came to spend the night. It was so fun to see them. We love Makhi so much and it's unreal how fast he is growing.
Mother's Day morning we had a bacon and egg breakfast and skyped with Jake. Our last call until he is home!
Introducing Makhi to Jake.
Mom with all her kiddos.
Pre-Church pictures.
This mother's day I was thinking about so many different things. Gratitude for my own mother of course. She couldn't be more supportive and excited for me and my growing babies. I am so lucky to have her. My mother in law who has blessed my life in so many ways since I became a Johnson. All my friends who are now moms and the women they have become because of their children. My grandmas, aunts, and other women in my life that have been amazing examples. And although I don't feel like a real mom yet, I couldn't help but feel grateful that I am on my way to the biggest blessing in my life as I learn how to love and serve precious little children of God and become a mom. I'm so excited.
We had hamburgers on the grill and homemade fries for dinner after church then left to visit Zach's mom. Lots of the little ones were there and it's always fun to see how Grace is growing because she is born the same month our twins should come. I love imagining my life a year from that point as I see the age our babies will be. So next mother's day, we will have two little 8 month olds like this! Yay!






No comments:
Post a Comment