I realize how much I love this man more and more every day we have together. He has such a fun personality that keeps me smiling and laughing. He is just what I need in life and it is so fun to be his best friend and wife.
On his real birthday (Tuesday) he picked me up early from school and we had another ultrasound. So he got to see his little buddies for his birthday! Best present he could have got I'm sure. Then we did some errands together and I told him to pick anything he wanted that night to eat. He does not hear those words often so he didn't hesitate to grab a huge brownie cheesecake for dessert and Pier 49 pizza for dinner. We spent the night eating our hearts out and watching The Hobbit, which we rented. The movie wasn't that great but the birthday cuddle time was sure fun. It was a low key evening but I hope my birthday boy felt loved! Happy 26 Zach!
*Sidenote* we loved realizing that this was the last birthday between us that we won't have kids. It's bittersweet having all these 'last time' moments with just the two of us. We are so excited to get to the 'first times' so soon with our little boys!
Gigs In Prague #13 October '26
22 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment