22 Weeks
- I know I'm lookin great in this week's belly pic. But it's my first day of summer and I will stay in my pjs the whole day if that's what I want to do!
- Babies are almost each a foot long (according to our phone apps but who knows if that's really right)
- Hello belly button. Nice to see that you aren't shy these days.
- It's now super common to just be able to watch my belly move instead of touching it to feel them move. Zach loves playing with them as he will find where one is, poke him a few times, and watch him poke back in that exact same spot. We think it's the coolest thing!
- My belly is so lumpy it's hilarious. There are just so many parts trying to fit in there I can't blame it.
- Had a moment in church yesterday as I sat in sacrament meeting holding my belly and feeling them dance around. I was just overcome with gratitude that they are both mine and growing so strong. Gratitude for my body that is able to take part in such a miracle. I felt so blessed in that moment. Those moments make all the hard parts of pregnancy completely worth it.

When Lou was in my belly, she'd stick her little bony butt out the left side of my belly, and it was maybe my most favorite thing. I'd push it back in.
ReplyDeleteAnd then she'd give me a good kick to the kidney.
So glad you're loving the kicking. It really is the most amazing thing. :)
Hey, Lisel would stick her bum out on my left side, too! I'd push it in and she'd push it back out. And then when she was a newborn, she'd push that little bum out still and it was cool to picture how she did it in my belly.
ReplyDeleteSide note-I love your chevron iPhone case!