Tuesday, June 18, 2013

24 Weeks


24 Weeks
  • At the specialist last Wednesday, Baby B was 1 lb. 9 oz. and Baby A was 1 lb. 6 oz. So now almost a week later I'm sure they are close to 2 pounds. 
  • They are still sharing nutrients from the shared placenta good and the fluid in each sac is at a healthy level. I saw my doctor again today and they continue to look good. So many doctor visits!
  • They are both head up right now but there is time for them to move. Cross your fingers!
  • I continue to feel Baby B lots more than Baby A but it could be because Baby A is closer to/and facing my back instead of out toward my belly. He always is hiding his face and we still haven't gotten a good look at him because of that.
  • Still feeling better with the nausea!
  • Everyone (strangers even) love to give their opinion on my appearance lately. "You do not look big enough to be carrying twins!" Well I am. And really, I'm huge for only being 24 weeks! "You must be close! When are you due?" Still have 3 months, thank you very much. Neither comment is particularly bugging me, it's just interesting to me how I consistently get totally different ends of the spectrum.
  • I've started to grow more in width rather than just out. 
  • I've gained 27 pounds. Yikes!
  • Frequent quote from Zach this week, "I just want to hold my babies!"

No comments:

Post a Comment