Monday, June 10, 2013

23 Weeks

23 Weeks
  • Week 23 has been great! I think getting to control my own pace of life since school is out has been wonderful for my body. I only got sick maybe once or twice and the Zofran only came out once or twice as well. 
  • Latest craving: popsicles, popsicles popsicles! Anything icee, really. yummmm
  • I spent the week packing up my classroom so it's ready to move to a new room in August. Also working on the weeks and weeks of lesson plans for my maternity leave. I'm going to take 12 weeks off and just to be safe I'm planning from day one up until Christmas break because I just don't know when these boys will make their debut. 
  • This week Zach has started talking more about the boys-how much he loves them, wants to cuddle them, take naps with them, etc. I can tell it's getting more real for him. I had to ask if he feels connected to them already. I always wondered how it would be for the dad because they don't physically feel them the same way the mom does as they grow inside us. But he does feel a connection and I love seeing that.
  • Special memory. Sunday we laid on the couch and Zach likes to lay with his head on my lap with his face by the babies and feel them kick/bump his face. As soon as he started talking to them they were going crazy with him and it was so fun. I turned on one of my favorite songs these days called My Darling (Ryan Tanner version) and it put both Zach and the babies to sleep (who knows if the babies were asleep but they settled down) and I just loved listening to the words and felt so much love for my little growing family. I can't wait to be all together for real :)
  • Meeting with the specialists at the hospital for the second time this Wednesday. Yay for more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment