Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Baby Shower!

I feel like the luckiest girl. Last weekend my aunts and mom hosted a baby shower for the twins and it just amazes me how much love there is around me. I am so grateful!! I had so much fun getting to spend time with aunts, cousins, grandmas, and friends.
My mom made this adorable banner out of onsies that says, "brothers"
 And this baby sock bouquet
 And Emily helped her make these life saver binkies. So cute.
 The boys were sure spoiled with tons of clothes, blankets, diapers, toys, and their carseats/stroller! It was so fun for me to open all the gifts imagining my boys getting to use them soon!
3 of my best friends were able to come and I couldn't get over seeing all their babies together. I can't wait for mine to get to join in on the fun! Love them all so much.
 Posing with our amazing double stroller! ha


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great shower! And got some great gifts! It is really exciting to see you two with that stroller! Hope all is going well! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete