Saturday, January 25, 2014

Birthday Girl!

I turned 25 on Wednesday. I still don't feel a day over 18 but boy does 25 sound older to me. From here on out, it just gets closer to 30. Yikes! I would have never guessed my life would look like this at 25. An amazing husband, a mom of TWO boys, a kindergarten teacher. I am so happy at 25!
My mom is the best and came to watch the boys all Monday afternoon so Zach and I could celebrate on a date with just us. We went to lunch at Kabuki. It is a Japenese restaurant in Logan where they cook in front of you and it was delicious!!
 I've been dying to see The Hunger Games but of course haven't made it to the movie theater with 2 babies. I was so happy to get to finally go! It did not disappoint. It was so much fun to be out with Zach. Thanks Mom!
On my actual birthday I had a good day at work. Getting loved by kindergarteners is sure fun. Songs, cards, hugs, yay. Zach worked hard to make me Thai food that night. He tried a new Phad Thai recipe  and made fresh spring rolls. I love him! Unfortunately we weren't too impressed with the Phad Thai but we are determined to one day find a recipe that does our favorite dish justice!
Playing with Jack and Eli while Zach cooked in the kitchen was the best birthday present a girl could ask for. 
 After the boys went to bed Zach and I devoured some cupcakes from my mom and caught up on some of our shows. Perfect day.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great birthday! What a lucky girl you are! I'm glad you got to spend it with your boys! I love you Karli!

    ReplyDelete