Saturday, January 18, 2014

Solids

After getting the okay to start introducing solids, I guess it didn't take us long to want to give it a go. Zach went to the store today and got lots of different choices that we can start trying as the weeks go by. We of course just started with rice cereal. It's so fun to see all these firsts with our kids! First time trying to eat something with a spoon. So simple yet is going to take some practice :)
The bibs were a hit and they went straight into their mouths of course.
Jack went first. It went in and out a few times, but he actually got some good swallows down after a few tries! 
I'm not sure Eli really swallowed any of it. He sure had fun though! He was all smiles and immediately spit it out each time. 
They both had us laughing the whole time. We sure LOVE being their parents and having these experiences together. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I can't believe your boys are big enough for solids! Time is flying by! LOVE the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elise! I am so sad we didn't get to see you while you were in utah over break :( i miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am REALLY bummed too :( Next time...next time!

    ReplyDelete