I've got 9 nine days of vacation goodness to document! I'll be doing it in several posts to break up the pictures in a more organized way.
Our trip was from Decmeber 26th-January 4th. I was so nervous about flying with the babies-going through security, would I have everything I needed, how would I change a poopy diaper, what if they cried/were fussy, etc. But they were awesome! They napped in our arms, ate when they needed to, and were happy when they were awake. Yay!
We flew directly from Salt Lake to Oahu and after getting all our luggage and rental bus (yes a 15 passenger van), we headed to Costco on the way to our house to get food, diapers, and formula. The boys always traveled in the front row of the van which meant Zach and I were always directly behind them. They Loved having us right there to talk to during every car ride. I think they're going to miss that :)
By the time we got to the house, it was already dark, but the roaring sound of the ocean right in our backyard, the smell of the humid tropical air, and exploring our new 'home' had us all so happy to be there! Pure paradise.
Gigs In Prague #13 October '26
22 hours ago





I know exactly what you are talking about! Oh I miss those sounds and feelings! :) I'm so glad you got to go!
ReplyDeleteyay!! can't wait to see all the pics. I MISS THEM!!!
ReplyDelete