Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hawaii: Foood

I'm not gonna lie, the thing I look forward to the most when going on vacation is constantly eating :) We got snow cones several times. Mmmmm passion fruit was so yummy.
We ate at Thai restaurants a few times. It's my family's favorite food and we always find it wherever we are. Zach and I were so excited to be able to eat at a famous one called Opal but it was closed the entire trip :(
We had THE best Mexican food at Luibuenos where Zach had the best horchata since his mission and I drooled over pork quesadillas.
Zach, Emily, Jake, and I spent one night at the PCC eating a hawaiian dinner and watching the show. Fun times.
Zach really wanted to get fruit from the farmers markets to try. We tried mangosteen, passion fruit, and one I can't remember it's name. It was all very interesting...definitely much cooler to look at and dissect than to actually eat.
We devoured pastries almost every morning from Ted's Bakery which was just a ten minutes walk away. The Glazers were divine. And their chocolate pie was also scrumptious that we had celebrating mom's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment