Saturday, June 30, 2012

Europe Day 3-Unpacking/Fireside

We'd start our day with breakfast at the hotel at 7:00 then head out by 7:30.


Roland had a big van and was our designated driver and would take loads to wherever we were going each day. We spent Monday at the Bridge of Love office unpacking and sorting the millions of boxes we all brought. We did lots of going through clothes and sorting them into gender and size.


We also put bags together for the moms, wrapped christmas presents for the kids, and got everything ready for the fireside and camp that week. 


Outside of the office. This dog came to hang out with us. He was so pretty with the bluest eyes.

The fireside was awesome. It was so fun to see all the happy reunions between foster moms, kids, volunteers, and friends. The program introduced the theme of "I Believe I Can", had the kids sing I Believe I Can Fly in Romanian and English, a talent show done by some of the kids, and music and dancing. 









We fell in love with Flourentina from first sight. She looks just like a perfect little doll and i so fun to play with. She loved taking off my name tag and sticking it on her face :)






No comments:

Post a Comment