Little kindergarten boy (who I am obsessed with) walks into class and tells me he has something in his pocket for a girl in our class. I have never even seen them interact at school before, so it took my be surprise. He gave it to me to put in her backpack, and like any good teacher would do, I opened it up in the back of the room to make sure it was okay to give her. Inside the folded lined paper were
real purple flowers taped all over. And in the middle it said, "I think you are beautiful". My. Heart. Melted. Then during autographs at our class party he asked permission to walk over there for her to sign his book. Then when he got back to his desk, asked to borrow a marker and proceeded to secretly underline her name 10 times.
AND at our graduation, he put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Mrs. Johnson. You look beautiful today."
Seriously? Maybe it's just so cute to me because I am in love with these kids. But I sure hope I have a little boy like this one day!
No comments:
Post a Comment