26 Weeks
- Got to take the Gestational Diabetes Glucose test at our last appointment. This test made my mom hate orange flavors and I'd heard other bad things about it, so I was prepared for the worst. Turns out it was just fine and tasted like melted otter pops to me! Haven't got the blood results back yet.
- Appetite just keeps growing. We went on a lunch date to Buffalo Wild Wings and it made me laugh how I polished my lunch clean while Zach had all his fries and celery still left. I'm loving my food for 3!
- I finished all my lesson plan outlines up until Christmas Break, so I let myself have fun in the nursery this week. It seriously has been so fun for me to sort through/hang all the clothes in the closet, organize everything, do some crafts for the walls, etc. I'm excited to reveal the fun details later.
- Tears. Tears during movies. Tears during commercials. Tears from music. Tears because I'm just so uncomfortable and achy. Tears because I have two miracles growing healthy and strong inside me. Tears because I can feel them move-proof they are alive and well. Tears thinking about the boys growing up. Tears because Zach didn't answer his phone for an hour..therefore for sure was dead. This girl has tears! And I hear it doesn't exactly go away after pregnancy :)
- I lose my breath when: I walk upstairs, I go get the mail, I sing, I read the scriptures out loud with Zach, I sit and listen in sacrament meeting. Is this normal?? It's hard to breathe these days!



It was normal for me! I actually got sleep apnea and would stop breathing in the night. So annoying and scary. You look so fabulous. Oh and the years thing? Totally normal too, I was/am a wreck!
ReplyDeleteTears
ReplyDelete