Monday, July 22, 2013

29 Weeks

29 Weeks
  • Ultrasound few days ago showed Baby B weighing 3 pounds 4 ounces and Baby A weighing 2 pounds 11 ounces
  • Baby B is back to breach. That little stinker.
  • Zach and I have frequent talks with these boys to make sure they understand they aren't invited to come out yet. It's pretty funny when they kick back during these talks :) I think they are listening. 
  • Still have several contractions/tightenings a day, but rarely are they painful.
  • I tried to catch their movements on video. This is pretty typical. So fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love the video! I had crazy braxton-hicks from 28 weeks on, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I loved the little video! That's so crazy and amazing! :) You are so beautiful Karli! Can't wait to see your little guys when they come!

    ReplyDelete