Sunday, July 14, 2013

Mustache Bash!

My in laws planned such a fun baby shower. It was a mustache bash full of the cutest details.
 I wasn't able to take pictures during the actual shower, but I am so grateful for all the family and friends that came to show so much love and support. The boys' room is once again full of baby goodies ready to organize. It's overwhelming thinking of everything we've been given to help with the babies and it means so much to us!
The girls who make the magic happen. Jill, Mom, Mandi, Holli, and cute Faith and Hannah
 Grandma Millgate has been working on these crocheted blankets for a long time now and I was so excited to finally get to hold them and see them. She made one white and one cream and they are so special to have! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - SO CREATIVE! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute baby shower! Those blankets are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks awesome! I hope you got spoiled! You deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete