I just have to say that I have the best mom in the world. She came over yesterday and cleaned my entire house. I'm talkin' baseboards, dusting, vacuuming, counters, sinks, tubs, mirrors, sweeping, etc. I'm not supposed to do much of anything these days and I can't explain how helpful it was to have her here doing the dirty work. Not only that, but she brought us a yummy lunch, got to go to our ultrasound appointment to see the boys, and took Zach and I out to Texas Roadhouse after. I don't have any excuse not to be an awesome mom with her as my example of how to do it :) I'm so lucky!
While my mom spread her cleaning love throughout my house, I got to visit with one of my best friends who was in town yesterday! It was so nice to sit and chat with Liz and her cutie Brooklyn. Love them!
Gigs In Prague #13 October '26
22 hours ago
It's the least I could do....your busy making our two favorite grandkids!
ReplyDelete