Monday, July 9, 2012

Dance the night away

First I just wanna say the purpose of me writing this little story down isn't to brag about Zach. I know you can read some blogs and feel like they are just trying to brag about their 'perfect' life. My life isn't perfect. Zach and I aren't perfect. But I wanna write this story for ME to remember. In the moment it felt like the cutest thing he's ever done and it's a memory I wanna remember. Just don't read on if you don't want gushy.

We had a busy fun filled Sunday, which I loved of course, but I was hoping we'd get more down time just me and Zach than we did. He works 12 to 10 every day including Saturdays and Sunday is the only day of week I get him all day so it's precious time spent. Zach knew that I was feeling like that, and after our Skype date with his parents late last night I went to go get ready for bed. When I came out he had 2 fancy bubbly cups and bubbly set up next to a blanket spread out in our living room. The laptop was out too with music going. It looked so cute. He first played a song we used to love when we were dating and that was part of our movie playing at our reception--"Then" by Brad Paisley. Then he asked me to dance :) And to top it off he even sang/hummed in my ear during the whole song! I beg him just about every day to sing for me but he never does! So that made me smile big time. That dance literally made me cry because I felt so grateful and so loved by this man.

Then we literally spent the next 20 minutes having our own little dance party in the living room. Something we would only do in the privacy of our home because Zach and I are NOT dancers. At all. Haha. But we just kept playing songs we love-some lovey, some goofy-and dancing our little hearts out. It was just so much fun. Zach was makin me laugh and feel so happy the whole time. It's a memory I always want to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment