We got there at like 2:30am and played Around the World ping pong for about an hour. The boys play this all the time before they go out and sell and they get so into it! Back stings and all of course. Around 3:30am they wanted to go in the hot tub and I voted to just go to bed. Zach said he'd just be in for a little bit then come to bed with me. It starts to get light here around 4 in the morning. So at 6 my body woke up just from our room being filled with the sun, and I look and Zach still wasn't in bed! I looked outside and him and the boys were still chattin away in the hot tub. He came to bed at 6:30am. What crazies.
After a few hours of sleep, Zach and I walked around their property which is huge, so private, and gorgeous. They have an awesome screen room to sit outside in which was just lovely for a Sunday morning :) Then we went to Kensey's friend's mission farewell for church and after hung out at this park/Legislature building where tons of hippies hang out and do weird things like hula hoop dancing, sword fighting, and fan dancing...
We barbecued back at Kensey's house, boys played with the slip n' slide, Kensey brought out her dirt bike for people to ride around, and we enjoyed the sun. Kensey and I picked rhubarb from the garden and made a yummy dessert with it and we watched Seabiscuit. Then we went hot tubbing under the stars.
(Stole from Kensey)
Got up early and came home Monday morning. What a fun weekend! Pictures woulda been a smart idea...darn.

No comments:
Post a Comment