First we walked up to where we rode on a cable car up the mountain to the Brasov sign. It's like the Hollywood sign. Very pretty. I love walking around in Europe because every building is so cool to look at! The colors and architecture are awesome. Brasov looked huge and gorgeous from up on the mountain.
Then we took a taxi to Dracula's Castle. Also known as Bran Castle. I expected it to be huge and made of rocks/stone. But it was made of more wood and not as huge/castley as I pictured haha. It was really cool though! I loved the courtyard in the middle the best.
It started to rain a little bit but it felt so good after being so hot the last week. We started an hour drive to some royal palaces and it was the most beautiful drive! Huge green mountains. But then it started to down pour. Parts of the streets were even started to build up with water real fast. I was freaking out cuz we had to drive through all these windy roads in the mountains and it wasn't letting up. We finally decided we wouldn't go any further because we were worried about being able to make it to our train in time. So we stopped and had dinner instead then went straight to the train station after getting our bags.
The train station was super confusing and no one spoke English enough to help us. It was slightly stressful but we luckily found our way onto the correct train. First time on a train woohoo! It was about a 3 hour train ride back to Bucharest where we spent our last night in Romania at the same Rin Hotel.

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment