Anyone who knows me, knows I don't workout. I'm not proud of that fact, but never unproud enough to change...I go through waves of wanting to be motivated to get into a routine or habit of exercising, but unfortunately those waves of motivation quickly die. Well Kensey and I have been talking about wanting to get in shape and start exercising, and today we finally started! We went to a lake near our apartments and ran along a trail around part of the lake. It was so gorgeous! We ran almost 2 miles and we were pumped. Seriously such an accomplishment for us who HATE running and are out of breath dying after 1 minute. I found it's so much better to run with someone instead of alone because you are accountable to keep going.
Then after our run we came back to our apartments and did a workout with 300 crunches...
THEN we did this workout I found on pinterest of course. Brutal
We're animals I know ;) I just gotta brag about this and tell the world because then maybe I'll keep going at it for more than a day. I can do this!
I've done that Pinterest workout. It's killer. ESPECIALLY if you went running and crunching before! You go girl! :)
ReplyDelete