After the zoo, Kensey and I went on a drive through the city. This totally reminds me of the Space Needle.
Everything is plastered with advertisements for The Stampede. It's the 100th year anniversary this year! I'm stoked. It starts this Thursday. We passed this sign and I thought it was hilarious. "Elderly Pedestrians"
We drove around and looked at houses a bunch. Coincidently her and Alex do this in their spare time too-just like me and Zach. Seriously love the neighborhoods here. Each house is completely unique.
Even these two houses were next to each other.
We also went to Walmart and there are small differences that are just funny to me. You have to pay to rent a shopping cart at some stores. The check out line goes back and forth like a line at an amusement park. They don't sell normal cubes of butter-just one huge block. You have to tell them how many sacks you want, pay for them, and load things yourself. And everything is more money...that ones a bummer.


No comments:
Post a Comment